Use our online search tool to locate the product. Simply enter all or part of the product name in the search field on our homepage and hit search.
Log in to your account by clicking on the "My Account" tab located in the top right hand corner of any page's navigation bar.
1. Enter your email address and password.
2. Click on the "Continue" button.
3. You will now be logged into your account.
4. Click on the "Edit" button located next to section you wish to edit.
5. Update your new information.
6. Click on the "Make Changes" button.
If you forget your password, we can email it to your account's email address. If you would like to do that now, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on "My Account" located in the top navigation bar.
2. Directly under the password field is a link that says "I forgot my password". You will be taken to the password screen, where you will be prompted to enter in your email address
3. Type your email address and click the "Get Your Password". We will send an email with a temporary password. For security purposes, your original password will be reset by our system
4. Go back to the On A Mission Australia homepage and continue to shop
5. When you're ready to proceed to check out, enter your email address and your new temporary password. You can change your temporary password by clicking on "edit" under My Account
To protect your security, On A Mission Australia will automatically delete any saved credit card information if your password is changed. Simply re-enter any credit card information you wish to store the next time you shop with us.
Please note: your password is case-sensitive.
What do I need to know about promotions?
Can I purchase or redeem a gift certificate online?
Absolutely! Gift Certificates can be purchased online. Click here to purchase your Gift Certificate online. On A Mission Australia Gift Certificates can be redeemed online for any product within our store.
How do I redeem my gift certificate?
To make a purchase using your Gift Certificate you must first register on our site. (see "how do I register"). At the checkout screen you will be able to enter your Gift Certificate number in the field "Redeem your Gift Certificate". This will deduct the full amount of the Gift Certificate from your order total. If your Gift Certificate is more than the total purchase, the total purchase amount will be deducted from your Gift Certificate, and you will be able to use the remaining amount for future purchases.